Lab Grade. High Performance. Automated. Tough.
The Milwaukee MW306 4-in-1 PRO EC/TDS/NaCl/Temp. Logging Portable Meter has won fans around the world with its reliable, fast and simple operation as well as its toughness and IP67 Waterproof rating. Accurate to
with automatic or manual temperature compensation, and built in GLP key. Ideal for use by hydroponics, horticulture, labs, food processing, water treatment and many other applications with challenging EC/TDS/NaCL/Temp. measurement needs.
What People Are Saying
"Amazingly accurate, the best meter I have used so far."
"Very satisfied, very accurate, rugged device that calibrates easily."
"Rarely needs to be calibrated and gives perfect readings every time."
"Killer tool, good value."
"Logging data is easy-to-use and download."
"Love the GLP function."
"Easey to Clean."
The Milwaukee MW306 4-in-1 PRO EC/TDS/NaCl/Temp Portable Logging Meter is preferred by people testing samples in various applications. The easy-to-use logging feature allows data collection without messy notes and errors. From aquaculture and coral to hydroponic growers and farmers the MW306 is your meter for fast, accurate readings.
The Milwaukee PRO EC/TDS/NaCl/Temp. meter offers:
People choose the MW306 4-in-1 PRO EC/TDS/NaCl/Temp Portable Logging Meter to improve the accuracy of their testing program. With easy one point calibration and six standard buffer calibrations choices, the meter can be quickly calibrated to a high accuracy compared to other meters and it provides highly accurate temperature compensation readings. The MW306 meter is accurate to
The meter comes with MA815D/1 conductivity probe with a built in temperature sensor allowing the meter to automatically adjust the EC/TD/NaCl reading for the effect of temperature (ATC).
The meter can also be used as a very accurate thermometer with accuracy +/-0.5°C (+/-0.9°F)
The rugged meter is built to take knocks and is IP67 Waterproof rated.
The MW306 PRO EC/TDS/NaCl/Temp Portable Logging Meter comes with the Milwaukee amplified MA815D/1 combination EC/Temp sensor. This is Milwaukee's top selling lab grade EC probe for a reason. Designed to be both low maintenance and able to withstand more challenging samples. The MA815D/1 is ideal for use in hydroponics, horticulture, aquaculture, labs, water treatment/conditioning and many other applications.
- Fast easy to read results with large duel level digital LCD readout.
- Extreme accuracy to 1% Of reading for EC/TDS/NaCl |+/- 0.5°C (+/-0.9°F).
- Extended ranges for EC/TDS/NaCl.
- Lightweight and portable, IP67 rated.
- Simple easy-to-use logging and USB download functions ,manual or on demand up to 1,000 logs.
- GLP data, date and time.
- Different logging methods, manual log-on-demand or manual log-on-stability.
- Easy measurement: just place the probe in the sample, gently stir and wait for the reading to stabilize.
- Single cell factor calibration for EC/TDS automatic simple 1 point calibration.
- Rugged low maintenance, high performance, easy-to-clean EC/TDS/NaCL/Temp probe.
- Built in temperature sensor.
- 3 x 1.5V Alkaline AA batteries with 200 hours battery life (included).
- Built in Battery Error Prevention System (BEPS).
- Auto-Ranging Feature for EC/TDS.
- Auto-shut off feature to preserve battery energy.
- Internal clock date to keep track of different time-dependent functions (calibration, timestamp,calibration time out).
- 3 feet probe cables for extra flexibility when testing.
Care, Use and Cleaning
EC meters usually start performing poorly because of problems with the sediment on the conductivity probe's rings. The dirty rings on the probe can change impedance. Cleaning the rings is simple. Slide the plastic shield off and clean with DI water and soft cloth to keep your readings accurate.
When not in use, store the meter and probe in a safe area to avoid damage. The EC probe is stored dry. Remove batteries if not in use for a prolonged period to prevent battery compartment corrosion.
The MW306 is easy 1 point calibration for ease-of-use and high accuracy with built in (ATC) feature. Calibrating regularly is best to keep your PRO MW306 4-in-1 meter accurate for all your readings.
Thank you for considering Milwaukee to help you take your results to the next level.
- EC Range: 0.00 to 29.99 uS/cm / 3.0 to 29.9 uS/cm
- EC Range: 30.0 to 299.9 uS/cm / 300 to 2999 uS/cm
- EC Range: 3.00 to 29.99 mS/cm / 30.0 to 200.0 mS/cm / up to 500.0 mS/cm, absolute conductivity*
- TDS Range: 0.00 to 14.99 ppm (mg/L)
- TDS Range: 15.0 to 149.9 ppm (mg/L) / 150 to 1499 ppm (mg/L)
- TDS Range: 1.50 to 14.99 g/L / 15.0 to 100.0 g/l / up to 400.0 g/L absolute TDS* (with 0.80 factor)
- Salinity Range: 0.0 to 400.0 %NaCl / 2.00 to 42.00 PSU
- Salinity Range: 0.00 to 80.00 g/L
- Temp. Range: -20.0 to 120.00°C (-4.0 to 248.0°F)
- EC Resolution: 0.01 uS/cm / 0.1 uS/cm / 1 uS/cm
- EC Resolution: 0.01 mS/cm / 0.1 mS/cm
- TDS Resolution: 0.01 ppm / 0.1 ppm / 1 ppm
- TDS Resolution: 0.01 g/L / 0.1 g/L
- Salinity Resolution: 0.1 % NaCl / 0.01 PSU / 0.01 g/L
- Temperature Resolution: 0.1°C / 0.1°F
- Accuracy @ 25°C / 77°F
- EC: ± 1% of reading / ±0.05 uS/cm or 1 digit, whichever is greater
- TDS: ±1 % of reading / ±0.03 ppm or 1 digit, whichever is greater
- Salinity: ±1 % of reading
- Temperature: ±0.5°C (±0.9°F)
- EC/TDS: single cell factor calibration, 6 standards: 84 uS/cm, 1413 uS/cm, 5.00 mS/cm, 12.88 mS/cm, 80.0 mS/cm, 111.8 mS/cm / one point offset: 0.00 uS/cm
- Salinity Calibration: one point with MA9066 salinity calibration solution
- Temperature Calibration: no temperature calibration
- Temperature Compensation: Automatic, -5.0 to 100.0°C (-23.0 to 212.0°F) or manual from -20 to 120°C (-4.0 to 248.0°F) or NO TC without temperature compensation
- Conductivity temperature coefficient: 0.00 to 6.00 % / °C (EC and TDS only) | Default value: 1.90 % / °C
- TDS factor: 0.40 to 0.80 / Default value: 0.50
- EC Probe: MA815D/1, (4 ring)
- Temperature probe: Built-in temperature sensor
- Logging: Maximum 1,000 samples (max. 100 lots) / on demand, 200 samples; on stability, 200 samples / interval logging, 1000
- PC Connectivity: 1 micro USB port
- Battery type: 3 X 1.5V alkaline AA (included)
- Battery life: Approx. 200 hours of use
- Auto-off: Selectable 5, 10, 30, 60 min. or off
- Environment: 0 to 50°C / 32 to 122°F; max RH 95%
- Dimensions: 200 x 85 x 50 mm (7.9 x 3.3 x 2.0 inches)
- Casing: IP67
- Weight: .26 kg / 0.58 lbs (with battery)
- Warranty: 2 years, Meter
- * Absolute conductivity (or TDS) is the conductivity value without temperature compensation