DUAL-1000-ES - SyringeONE Dual Kit, European Power Supply
The "Push-Pull" Continuous Infusion/Dual Syringe Pump System is smart, simple and saves you money.
Manufacturer part number:
The Wonder of the Dual System
The "Push-Pull" Continuous Infusion/Dual Syringe Pump System is smart, simple and saves you money. With this system you have three pumps in one, at a price that is less than alternative, limited function push/pull or emulsification style pumps. The Dual System allows two pumps to communicate with each other through a synchronization cable. This creates a flexible system that can be re-configured to operate in continuous flow (push/pull), emulsification or independently at any time.
- Holds 2 syringes up to 60 mL
- Reciprocating Mode allows one pump to infuse while the other withdraws
- Dual Pump Mode allows for duplicate operation of the two pumps.
- Infusion rates from 0.73 µL/hr (1 mL syringe) to 2100 mL/hr (60 mL syringe)
- Available in Higher Pressure (Dual NE-1010) and 2 channel Syringe (Dual NE-4000) versions. (Any two syringe pumps in the NE-1000 Series of Syringe Pumps (except NE-300) can be configured as a Dual Pump System. Any system you create will cost the price of the two pumps individually plus $10 for the synchronization cable.
- Easy-to-use keypad interface
- Includes all the advanced functions and programming features of the NE-1000 Series
- Disposable, Glass, Stainless Steel Syringes and Plumbing Supplies are sold separately.
- Dual Pump Plumbing Kit, the syringes and plumbing seen in the above picture, completes the continuous system. (Sold separately)
Features Exclusive to Dual Pump System:
- Utilizes specialized dual pump synchronization cable to synchronize both pumps.
- Includes: 2 NE-1000 programmable single syringe pumps, synchronization cable, and two power supplies
- Disconnect the cable and you have two independent syringe pumps
- Built for automation
- Operates stand-alone or from a computer
- Infusion and withdrawal
- Set a single pumping rate and/or dispensing volume
- Program up to 41 pumping phases that change pumping rates, set dispensing volumes, insert pauses, control and respond to external signals, sound the buzzer
- Network, control, and monitor up to 100 pumps with one computer
- Worldwide power supplies available
- Motor stall detection
- Dispensing accuracy of +/-1%
- Unlimited lifetime technical support
- Two year warranty
|Example Flow Rates for the DUAL-NE-1000: