- Holds 1 Syringe up to 140 mL. (200 mL partially filled)
- Infusion rates from 1.733 µL/hr (1 mL syringe) to 340.6 mL/min (140 mL syringe)
- Easy-to-use keypad interface
- One-click program upload from "Pumping Program Generator" spreadsheet
- Space Saving Chassis: Foot print size of only 11 1/4" x 6 1/8"
- Won't take up unnecessary space on your laboratory or production bench
- Includes all the advanced functions and programming features of the NE-1000 series
- Download NE-1000 Series User Manual
- Download NE-8000 Addendum and Brochure
|200 lbs Maximum Force:
The NE-8000 produces about 200 lbs of linear force at slow speeds and 100 lbs at top speed. Pressure output is relative to the syringe size.
|Features of the NE-8000 Series of Syringe Pumps:
- Built-in adjustable and programmable limit switches for infusion and withdrawal
- Adjustable force limit reduces maximum force
- Fully programmable; Designed for automation
- Operates stand-alone or from a computer
- Infusion and withdrawal
- Set a single pumping rate and/or dispensing volume
- Program up to 41 pumping phases that change pumping rates, set dispensing volumes, insert pauses, control and respond to external signals, sound the buzzer
- Network, control, and monitor up to 100 pumps with one computer
- Worldwide power supplies available
- Dispensing accuracy of +/-1%
- Unlimited lifetime technical support
- Two year warranty
|Special Application: Continuous Infusion (Push-Pull) and Dual Syringe Pump
Using 2 NE-8000 pumps attached with a cable, one pump will infuse while the other pump refills or have simultaneous infusion.
|Example Flow Rates NE-8000:
- For a more complete list of flow rates, download addendum.
- Need higher flow rates? Contact us. We have other models available.
- Disposable, Glass, Stainless Steel Syringes and Plumbing Supplies are sold separately.