- Does not have a built-in user interface
- Chassis mountable: 9 1/2"L x 4"W x 4 1/8"H (24.13 x 10.16 x 10.5 cm)
If chassis does not fit in your system, we make custom designed OEM syringe pumps to accommodate your specific needs.
- Operates from a 12V DC power source
- Holds 1 syringe, up to 60 mL. 140 mL with long chassis.
- Infusion rates from 0.73 µL/hr (1 mL syringe) to 2100 mL/hr (60 mL syringe)
- Includes all the advanced functions and programming features of the NE-1000 Series
- Disposable, Glass, Stainless Steel Syringes and Plumbing Supplies are sold separately.
- Download our free pump terminal emulator or get a trial version of our Windows based SyringePumpPro
- One-click program upload from "Pumping Program Generator" spreadsheet
- Custom modifications to the mechanics and firmware are also available
- Infusion and withdrawal
- Fully programmable and automation capable
- Set a single pumping rate and/or dispensing volume
- Program up to 41 pumping phases that change pumping rates, set dispensing volumes, insert pauses, control and respond to external signals, extra I/O expansion port, sound the buzzer
- Operates stand-alone or from a computer
- RS-232 Computer interface. USB converter cable available.
- Network, control, and monitor up to 100 pumps with one computer
- TTL logic interface for digital control
- Available in High Pressure, Stall Detection & Long Chassis options.
- Motor stall detection available in NE-501 model ($550)
- Dispensing accuracy of ± 1%
- Unlimited lifetime technical support
- Two year warranty
Stall Detection Option
Adds an optical encoder that will detect and stop the motor during a stall. Typically used in high pressure applications where there is a risk of exceeding the maximum force specified or the pump runs past the end of the syringe. Without the optical encoder, the pump will continue to cog in the event of a stall. Not to be used as a normal means of stopping the pump.
Example Flow Rates: NE-500, NE-501, NE-500L & NE-501L