- Does not have a built-in user interface
- Chassis mountable: 9 1/2"L x 4"W x 4 1/8"H (24.13 x 10.16 x 10.5 cm)
If chassis does not fit in your system, we make custom designed OEM syringe pumps to accommodate your specific needs.
- Operates from a 12V DC power source
- Holds 1 syringe, up to 60 mL. 140 mL with long chassis.
- Infusion rates from 0.73 µL/hr (1 mL syringe) to 2100 mL/hr (60 mL syringe)
- Includes all the advanced functions and programming features of the NE-1000 Series
- Disposable, Glass, Stainless Steel Syringes and Plumbing Supplies are sold separately.
- Download our free pump terminal emulator or get a trial version of our Windows based SyringePumpPro
- One-click program upload from "Pumping Program Generator" spreadsheet
- Custom modifications to the mechanics and firmware are also available
|Open chassis design easily mounts into your system
- Infusion and withdrawal
- Fully programmable and automation capable
- Set a single pumping rate and/or dispensing volume
- Program up to 41 pumping phases that change pumping rates, set dispensing volumes, insert pauses, control and respond to external signals, extra I/O expansion port, sound the buzzer
- Operates stand-alone or from a computer
- RS-232 Computer interface. USB converter cable available.
- Network, control, and monitor up to 100 pumps with one computer
- TTL logic interface for digital control
- Available in High Pressure, Stall Detection & Long Chassis options.
- Motor stall detection available in NE-501 model ($550)
- Dispensing accuracy of ± 1%
- Unlimited lifetime technical support
- Two year warranty
Example Flow Rates: NE-500, NE-501, NE-500L & NE-501L